...."The sun"...



Hop back to my heart
The only place I feel alone
I need the foreign soil...



Sun rising under my feet
These kids are out here
They are my family...


 Now I'm gonna tell my momma
That I'm a traveller
I'm gonna follow the sun
...



Don't stop, you got to move
Keep moving on, moving on
I'm never gonna stop...


 Now I'm gonna tell my momma
That I'm a traveller
I'm gonna follow the sun...
I'm gonna follow the sun...
I'm gonna follow the sun........

Don't stop, you got to move
Keep moving on, keep moving on
I'm never gonna stop
...





Now I'm gonna tell my momma
That I'm a traveller...
I'm gonna follow the sun...
I'm gonna follow the sun...
I'm gonna follow the sun... ***


F O L L O W 
T H E 
S U N ...!!!!!

*OUTFIT DETAILS*
Dress: Stradivarius
Cardigan: Tally Weilj
Boots: Stradivarius
Sunglasses : Rayban
Backpack: Herschel Supply


* Black velvet choker
*Handmade rosary with hematites and double horn


Photos by : Stam Georgas Photography 

*** Parov Stelar / The sun
Songwrites :  Graham James Candy, Marcus Fuereder


2 σχόλια:

thanks for reading!waiting for your comments!
please don't spam!
kisses!